STAY SAFE IN SCHOOL AND HOME!
When it’s time for Back-to-School and all year long, practice smart habits that can keep you safe and prevent theft of your belongings!
• Lock your Doors and Lock up your Bike
• DON’T leave electronics, purses, wallets, or backpacks unattended
• Leave your porch lights on
• Get to Know your Neighbors and Classmates
• DON’T walk around with headphones on
• Avoid walking alone at night
• Use Public Transportation, Cabs, & Ride Sharing
• ALWAYS Be Aware of Your Surroundings
• DON’T Leave Valuables in Your Car
Being aware of danger is the first step to staying safe. Unfortunately, child and home safety have become necessary in today’s world.
NEVER LET YOUR GUARD DOWN!